Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I AM


I Am.....

I am a Black man, who has been weathered by many storms but still has made it on top.

I am a son, walking the prayers and dream of unconditional love

I am a Nigga, the title of fear from those who enslaved my ancestors but have the power of a King

I am hardcore, I'll rape your problem solver and leave you breathless waiting for more

I am a tempo, beating to the rhythm of the music in my heart

I am concern, for I care to much to let it go down like that

I am a griot, speaking light unto a darken path

I am forgiveness, for its what Christ does for me everyday

I am Alpha, but defiantly not Omega

I am biotic, the living element

I am boundless energy, waiting to erupt beauty and passion

I am human, for I fall in the west but raise in the east each every dawn

and I am grateful, for the present is a gift

-Soulja



No comments:

Post a Comment